EPS Humidity Chambers are widely used for controlling and monitoring the humidity level of the testing process. Our products are fabricated using the optical raw material procured from the reliable vendors of the market. The standard models are available from 100 liters to 5000 liters capacities.
- Inner chamber made up Stainless Steel (SS – 304)
- Outer chamber made up of Mild Steel (MS) powder coated for corrosive resistance
- Trays are made up of SS Material
- Double walled construction with PUF insulation
- Shelves : Stainless steel Shelves removable
- Door :- Attractive door profile
- Temperature & Humidity Control :- Micro processor Controller
- Temperature range from 10°c to 60°c & Humidity Range from 30%to 95%
- Machine filled with PUF insulation to eliminate void pockets.
- Adjustable trays
- Overload cut off relay for compressor
- Rounded inner chamber for easy cleaning
- Powerful fan motor for forced air circulation to maintain
- Full Chamber Construction with Stainless Steel(Inner/Outer)
- Validation protocol with IQ, OQ, PQ Documentation.
Technical Specification & Ordering Information
|Sensor for Temperature|
|Sensor for Humidity|
|Wet & Dry Heaters|
|Condenser & Evaporator|