EPS horizontal gel electrophoresis offers many advantages for nucleic acid separation and remains today one of the mainstays of molecular biology. EPS range offers the most comprehensive and versatile range of horizontal gel electrophoresis units currently available for low- and high-throughput DNA and RNA applications.
- Color-coded and height adjustable combs—easily identify comb thickness at a glance and control well depth
- Colour background—for easy well detection when loading
- Compact tank—reduces the buffer volume
- Electrodes can be detachable and replaced by many times if needed.
- UV-transparent running tray—allows the user to image the gel without risk of damage due to handling
- Side handles—for safe and easy transportation around the laboratory
Complete Unit Includes:
- Buffer tank with safety lid
- Electrodes (Positive and negative)
- Gel running tray,
- (Gel casting Assembly-Optional)
- Power cord
- User Guide
Technical Specifications & Ordering Information
|MODEL||EPS/MINI SUB 10X7||EPS/MIDI SUB 13X10||EPS/MAXI SUB 20X15||EPS/MINI D SUB 10X7||EPS/MIDI D SUB 13X10||EPS/MAXI D SUB 20X15|
|Buffer Capacity||300 ML||500ML||900 ML||1.2 L||2L||3.5L|
|Gel size(cm)||7X5 & 10X7||13 X 6 & 13 X 10||20 X 15 & 20 X 20||7X5 & 10X7||13 X 6 & 13 X 10||20 X 15 & 20 X 20|
|No. of wells||8||15 & 18||26 & 30||8||15 & 18||26 &3 0|
|Electrode Diameter (mm)||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.3||0.3||0.3|
Note: We also manufacturing customized electrophoresis which can run up to 416 samples at a time.